Laguna Niguel, CA – Perched atop a seaside bluff, surrounded by panoramic views of the Pacific and the sandy shores of Salt Creek Beach below, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is a coastal haven of new experiences. Located halfway between LA and San Diego, along the coast of Dana Point, the resort awakens the senses with its vibrant beachfront locale and celebrated Five Diamond service. Sprawling shoreline vistas create awe-inspiring memories from the moment of arrival. Dine on Southern California coastal cuisine, explore your surfside surroundings on an eco-adventure, or soothe with a spa escape. The California coast is calling.
- Experience The Ultimate Family Beach Vacation
- 396 guestrooms including 29 spacious suites and 367 guestrooms
- Located in Dana Point, along seven miles of scenic coastline
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Level with dedicated concierge
- Spa with 12 treatment rooms, named among the top 100 spa resorts
- Eco-Adventure Center for unique eco-excursions and experiences
- Flexible venues for Meetings, Conferences and Retreats
- Graceful settings for Weddings, Galas and Celebrations
- Seasonal overnight packages and day packages
- Six restaurants, bars and dining lounges
- AAA Five Diamond status for the 31st consecutive year
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is a Tier 4 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.