The Center at Rancho Niguel Regency Theatre 28251 Crown Valley Pkwy H, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
Monday to Thursday: 11 AM–2:45 PM, 4:30–9:30 PM
Friday: 11 AM–2:45 PM, 4:30–10 PM
Saturday: 12–10 PM
Sunday: 12–9:30 PM
When thinking about Thai food, head to Thai Bite in Laguna Niguel. They also have a store in Aliso Viejo. Their restaurant’s slogan is ‘The Colorful Art of Good Eating.’ Just like any other Thai food, they also play with five flavors (sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and spicy) in all their authentic Thai dishes. They offer a wide variety of Thai fare to show you the delicious flavors of Thailand.
Here’s some of what you can find on their menu:
- Crying Tiger – premium beef marinated in Thai spices and charcoal broiled, served on a top of fresh lettuce and spicy lemon sauce on the side.
- Bangkok Duck – one-half duck marinated in a mixture of ginger, garlic, and black pepper.
- Thai BBQ Chicken – chicken on the bone marinated in special blend of Thai spices, oven baked then charcoal broiled.
- Samui’s Monsoon – seafood combination of shrimp, calamari and scallops in Chef’s special Thai spicy coconut sauce and steamed with fresh peppers, Thai basils, and vegetables.
- Thai Bite’s Omelet – Thai omelet with ground chicken and onion served with fresh tomato and cucumber.
- Andaman Salmon – Grilled salmon, served in Thai red curry sauce with fresh pepper, Thai basil leaves, and vegetables.
- Pattaya – Shrimp and scallop sautéed with fresh pepper, mushroom and house vegetables seasoned with curry powder, coconut milk and a dash of roasted chili.